Terms Of Service
is a incorporated under the laws of the , company.
2. Use of Service
By using the Service you (the “Client”) represent that you are of age or older, legally capable of entering into and being bound by contracts and agreements, and not limited by any law or regulation implemented by local authorities in any jurisdiction that is relevant to the Service or the Client.
The Client confirms that no employment relationship, agency, partnership, or joint venture, exists between the Client and and/or any of its affiliates in any way.
The Service is provided for adults and business Entities. Service and Content and are therefore not intended for persons who may be defined as minors under applicable law. However, does not have the possibility to determine whether a Client is a minor. If you are a minor, please discontinue the use of Service and Content immediately. It is the responsibility of the parents and/or legal guardians to monitor whether a minor is using the Service or Content.
The Service and the Content are for personal and non-commercial use only, unless expressed otherwise in a separate written agreement.
The Service and Content do not constitute any form of advice (financial, legal, tax or otherwise), and does not constitute any recommendation, incentive or invitation relating to any assets, products, goods or services that may or may not be listed or referred to within the Service or Content. The Service and Content are not to be relied upon for any purposes financial or otherwise. Any individual or entity should always obtain appropriate, expert, independent, financial and legal advice from a professional before making any type of investment or financial decision.
Investing and trading in digital assets is highly speculative and risky. The information provided by in the Service and Content is solely for informational purposes and should in no way be considered financial or investment advice. Any information on Service and Content should not be construed as a recommendation, incentive or invitation to buy, sell, hold or trade digital assets.
attempts to provide accurate information, however, Service and Content are provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis and may not be accurate or up to date. The Content may not have been prepared by , and is made available with no responsibility whatsoever on the part of . The Service and Content are not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, or fitting for any particular purpose. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of for any mistakes, errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misunderstandings.
THE CLIENT’S ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT IS ON AN "AS IS" AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE
THE CLIENT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY USE OF THE SERVICE OR CONTENT IS AT THEIR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL (OR ITS AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE TO THE CLIENT OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR ANY TYPE OF MALFUNCTION OR FAILURE, FOR ANY AMOUNT
3. User Accounts and Subscriptions
By registering an account with , the Client assumes full responsibility regarding the account login and passwords; it is the sole responsibility of the Client that such information is kept in a strictly confidential and secure manner.
Any and all activities conducted by the Client’s account shall be deemed as acts duly performed and/or authorized by the Client with no further verifications or authorization required on part.
Nevertheless, the Client assumes full responsibility for all acts and actions (including but not limited to postings, uploading, listings, and usage of any of the Service and Content) that take place under the Client’s account prior to aforesaid notification of a security breach.
The Client may not impersonate any other person. reserves the right to close down any account and restrict the use of any particular password, username, user identification code or any other log details at its absolute discretion and with no cause.
By ordering a Subscription to the Service, Client agrees to pay the fees as they are set forth in the Fee Schedule. will issue the Client an invoice upon payment. The Client agrees to pay in full any and all fees applicable to Client’s Subscription in accordance with Fee Schedule that is in effect at the time of order or the time of Subscription renewal. reserves the right to change the Fee Schedule at any time with no cause.
The Client accepts full responsibility for any and all Content, data or information uploaded, posted, transmitted, published or otherwise sent by them in regards to the Service or Content, whether directly or indirectly. The Client agrees that shall not be liable for any posts or communications by third parties that they may find offensive in any way whatsoever.
By sending or transmit any communications, including but not limited to questions, inquires, feedback, comments or suggestions by any means whatsoever, the client agrees that all such communications will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Client hereby assigns all rights, titles, and interests of any such communications or their content to , without any consideration or compensation whatsoever.
The Client hereby agrees not to:
- Copy, modify, download, reproduce, store, transmit, send, publish, display, distribute, redistribute, sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer, make use of or exploit the Service or Content, in whole or in part, in any way that does not comply the Terms, without prior written permission.
- Use the Service in any way in order host, transmit, copy, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any malicious software, including but not limited to: computer virus, spyware, key logger, Trojan horse.
- Use any of the Service or Content for any direct marketing activity without express written consent.
- Conduct any automated or systematic data collection activities on or in relation to the Service and Content, including but not limited to: crawling, scraping, data mining, robot, or any automated data gathering mining or indexing, without express written consent.
- Provide post, send of otherwise communicate any fraudulent, deceitful or misleading information.
- Violate or bypass any security measure related to the Service and Content, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or Content or to any computer systems or networks related to , by any means.
- Use the Service, Content or Services for any activity that violates any law, regulation, ordinance or statute, or involves proceeds of any illegal or unlawful activity, in any relevant jurisdiction.
- Use the Service or Content for the distribution of junk mail, "spamming" or solicitations (commercial or otherwise).
- Use the Service or Content in order to send any messages or material that may be considered unlawful, libelous, harassing, abusive, threatening, objectionable, harmful, obscene, or otherwise constitutes a criminal offense or violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation of any relevant jurisdiction.
- Frame, link or deep-link any part of the Service and Content to any other website without our prior written consent.
- Republish, redistribute sell, rent, sublicense, exploit for a commercial purpose any material related to the Service and Content (including republication on another website).
5. Intellectual Property
The Client acknowledges that the Service and Content are the sole property of and has been developed, compiled, and revised them through investment of substantial time, resources, and effort, the Service and any related Content constitutes valuable intellectual property , by using the Service you agree to protect the proprietary rights of and all others having rights in the Service during and after the term of this agreement and comply any written request made by to protect its contractual, legal, and statutory rights related to the Service.
Subject to your compliance with Terms, hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Service and Content solely for your personal use. You agree not to put the Service or any Content to any commercial use. You forfeit any and all rights to the Service and any related Content. You may not copy, modify, edit, sell or rent, distribute or publish or exploit the Service or any related Content in any manner. Any breach of these Terms will immediately void our right to use the Service and Content.
By submitting any and all Content, including but not limited to written texts, documents, files, images or posts you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, amend, display or utilize in any way, including but not limited to commercial use.
Any copyright owner, agent, or representative of a copyright owner (individual or entity), that recognized any Content they believe to be copied or linked in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, should contact immediately by email to and provide a detailed description of the alleged infringement. takes copyright matters very seriously and will investigate any suspicion of infringement in a thorough and timely manner. Please note that you may be liable for any damages and/or costs derived from false or bad-faith infringement claims on your side.
6. Links on Other Websites
allows placement of links to the Service or Content (collectively, the “Link”) on third party websites (“Other Site”), under the following conditions:
- The Other Site does not contain any unlawful, abusive, harmful, malicious, libelous, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate content.
- The Other Site and the content that accompanies, or appears on the same page as the Link does not contain any material or content of a nature that may damage ’s name or reputation.
- No content on the Other Site contains any false indication the Other Site or any other website, service, person or entity is associated with, or endorsed by , or that any activity approved by .
- The Link shall display one of the following texts: "", "" or ""
is the sole authority regarding these conditions and may revoke permission to a Link at any time, at its sole discretion and with no cause. may change the conditions at any time, with no prior notification and without cause. Upon notification that permission to a Link has been revoked, you must immediately (within a maximum of two (2) business days) remove any and all relevant Links from the Other Site. Permission to Link does not imply any type of relationship, commercial or otherwise, between and the Other Site, assumes no responsibility in any way whatsoever to the Other Site.
7. Third Party Advertising and Content
may permit third parties to place advertisements on the Service and Content. does not endorse and does not assume responsibility for any content of any third party advertisement in any way.
Parts of the Content may be submitted to the Service by third-party providers or contain links to third party websites. does not review third party content or websites for accuracy, completeness or reliability, and does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or any other aspect of any part of any third party content, will not be liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any information or content submitted by third parties or available on third party websites. Any display of a link referring to any third party website does not suggest any kind of approval, support or endorsement of that third party's websites or services. Any access to or use of any third party website or service is done at the Client’s sole discretion, and may be governed by the third party’s terms and conditions.
The Content may include, link, or reference data, information or any other such content of third party websites or services, any such display or reference does not suggest any type of association, approval, sponsorship or endorsement of or any of its Service, Content, persons or entities by any third party. In any way, any third party that wishes to withdraw its linking permission should contact us at
For the avoidance of doubt, regardless of the indemnification received by from the Client, shall have full authority and charge over its own defense, legal actions, and settlement proceedings in relation to any third party claims without any reference or notification to the Client.
9. Change to Terms
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction