EOS

24h

7d

30d

EOS

24h

7d

30d

Query Historical Price
Spot

Market Cap and Supply

Market Cap

$1,177,780,998

up arrow

2.97%

Fully Diluted Market Cap

$1,305,061,790

up arrow

2.97%

Circulating Supply

1,146,231,065

Supply Availability

N/A

Trading Statistics24h

Volume

$41,928,741

up arrow

567.39%

Open

$1.0651

Low

$1.0377

High

$1.121

Close

$1.0955

Liquidity

Bids vs Asks (1% depth)

N/A

N/A

All Times

All time high

$22.71

All time low

$0.5024

ATH

Current Price

$1.0757

ATL

2.75%

Social24h

Twitter

Lists

45

Followers

2,247

Statuses

1

Facebook

Likes

13,637

Talks

76

Reddit

Post Daily

7.27

Comments

2

Subscribers

97,776

Development24h

Github

Stars

11,246

Subscribers

1,065

Github Issues

Closed

4,722

Open Total

272

Closed Pull Req.

5,606

General Information

Consensus

DPoS

Algorithm

DPoS

Sector

Infrastructure

No. of Exchanges

19

No. of Pairs

78

About EOS

What Is EOS?

Developed in 2018 by Block.one (which is headed by Daniel Larimer and Brendan Blumer), the EOS platform and its native currency, the EOS token, are designed to help developers build decentralized apps (a.k.a., DApps). The main goals of the project are to make it significantly easier for programmers to embrace blockchain technology and to drive up scalability (to accommodate hundreds if not thousands of DApps) without compromising security. The total supply of 1.02 billion tokens is secured via a delegated proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism conceived by Larimer. In this mechanism token owners vote for representatives to validate transactions, helping to spare smaller miners from being pushed out by those who have greater levels of computing power and resources. The initial coin offering (IOC) of 2017 lasted for an unusually long time -- one year-- and raised $4.02 billion, 90% of which was distributed to investors, leaving the remaining 10% for the founders. The average block time for EOS is a near instant. See below for a full selection of markets where you can trade EOS for other cryptocurrencies, US dollars, and other fiat currencies.