All
Spot
Futures
Perpetual

Market Cap and Supply

Market Cap

$16,310,204,381

down arrow

−1.77%

Fully Diluted Market Cap

$22,888,737,456

down arrow

−1.77%

Circulating Supply

32,066,390,668

Supply Availability

Availabile

71.26%

Not availablele

28.74%

Trading Statistics24h

Volume

$4,028,450,761

up arrow

4.39%

Open

$0.5375

Low

$0.48583

High

$0.5746

Close

$0.51483

Liquidity

Bids vs Asks (1% depth)

$15,539,908

$14,965,063

All Times

All time high

$3.09

All time low

$0.019253

ATH

Current Price

$0.5086386

ATL

17.19%

Social24h

Twitter

Lists

6,316

Followers

1,339,260

Statuses

5,134

Facebook

Likes

0

Talks

0

Reddit

Post Daily

16.43

Comments

419

Subscribers

699,398

Development24h

Github

Stars

3,656

Subscribers

447

Github Issues

Closed

665

Open Total

184

Closed Pull Req.

3,430

General Information

Consensus

PoS

Algorithm

Ouroboros

Sector

Infrastructure

No. of Exchanges

21

No. of Pairs

85

About Cardano

What Is Cardano?

Founded by Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson in 2017, Cardano is an open-source proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain platform. The native token, ADA, is designed such that anyone holding the cryptocurrency has the right to vote on any proposed changes to the software. Cardano is not confined to fintech. It is used in agriculture to track produce, in education to store credentials safely, and in retail to curtail the sale of counterfeit goods, just to name a few use cases. As its PoS mechanism, Ouroboros, demands significantly less energy than does proof of work (PoW), Cardano boasts of an energy-saving operation aimed at creating a far more decentralized blockchain. See below for a full selection of markets where you can trade Litecoin for other cryptocurrencies, US dollars, and other fiat currencies. Cardano’s average block time is 20 seconds/10 minutes, and maximum supply is 45 billion ADA. After five rounds of public token sales between 2015 and 2017, roughly 16% of the total supply went to the founders and the remaining 84% went to investors. See below for a full selection of markets where you can trade Cardano for other cryptocurrencies, US dollars, and other fiat currencies.